Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Apocalypse BS Feedback

SPECS
Sensitivity – 90 db 
Impedance   8 ohms
Freq. Res. -  28hz - 30khz
Power Handling – 200watts 
Dimension(hxwxd) – 32cm x 16cm x 25cm

Following are feedbacks that were posted in pinoydvd.com (http://www.pinoydvd.com/index.php/topic,70456.7020.html) and Anthony Audio Facebook Page. (https://www.facebook.com/Anthony-Audio-Speakers-170320353152617/timeline/)

"I got myself a pair of Apocalypse BS a couple of days ago, I'm really impressed with the sound quality and I'm just streaming audio from my phone via BT to the amplifier ... it should sound a lot better with a CD player connected ... compared it side by side with my Dali Zensor1 BS speakers, the Apocalypse BS are way much better sounding and these did not have the proper break-in yet ... note that the Dali Zensor1 speakers received a 5-star rating from What HiFi" 
 – raptor (pinoydvd.com member)

"Anthony Audio Apocalypse is an all-in-one performer!!! While watching Kenny G concert in stereo mode, there's a part where the percussionist performs solo. My wife asks me.. "Are you using the sub?" I smile and said "No", but still in doubt she went to check if the sub is not really playing then she look at me and said.. "WoW" 
- Jhulz Tahanlangit (Facebook)

"Anthony's newest creation: The Apocalypse Bookshelf that says Small Size, Big Sound!  I suggest you audition it and hear it for yourselves.  Ang laking tumunog.  I'd like to think of it as the King's little brother."
- rgbautista (pinoydvd.com member)

"....large sounding for small bookshelf speakers."  
-DTNS (pinoydvd.com member)


These are just few from the feedbacks posted online, some feedbacks were said personally by customers who were amazed by these bookshelf. 

Without further words, we invite you to audition and experience Apocalypse BS now at Makati Square and be amaze.

"To hear is to believe"

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. This little bookshelf really sound great specially the bass it produced . Not sure how they get such a full sound with those little drivers but, wow!!! its Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. san pwiding bumili ng speaker nasa quezon city ako salamat

    ReplyDelete